Okeena Pest Control
is a family owned business serving residences, and businesses, in West Tennessee
We operate on the simple philosophy of doing the right things, and doing things right. The result of committing to this core value is service delivery excellence. You see, we treat you like we would want to be treated – great service, at a great value, delivered with care and concern for your needs.
Our Commitment To You
At Okeena Pest Control, we take our role in keeping you pest-free year-round very seriously. To ensure that you are delighted with the service we provide, we make these commitments to you:
- Our customers are part of our family. Okeena Pest Control team members treat each other with respect and dignity and we treat our customers as part of the family. We simply care about you.
- We are committed to providing Raving Fan service. In our opinion, customer satisfaction is failure. We are driven to perform at a higher level than any service provider you’ve ever used; in the pest control industry, or any other industry for that matter.
- The company is licensed, bonded and insured.
- Our Pest Control Technicians participate in rigorous, initial and ongoing state certified training programs to keep them at the top of their game.
- Safety is a top priority. Both for our loyal customers and our team. We go over and above the call to ensure that we choose the right team members to send to your home, and we use the latest safety equipment to protect our team members.
We stand behind our work 100%. We are driven to provide Raving Fan service and we will do whatever necessary to make and keep our customer family thrilled with our service.
Keeping your home pest-free is both a science and an art. Each home and situation is unique and may require different, and multiple, application techniques to achieve the results we all want. We ask our customers to allow 10-14 days after each treatment to see results. If it’s not what we said you’d see, or if you’re just not as happy as you can be, we’ll come back and re-evaluate or retreat if necessary. Whatever it takes.
Please understand that one treatment will help, but obviously not completely eradicate your pest problem. Therefore, multiple applications may be required for your home to be pest free and healthy.
See our Pest Control Programs here for more information.
Achieving a pest-free and healthy home takes time and it takes help from you. We are in this together. Your Pest Control Technicians will provide recommendations to help keep pests from infesting your home and direct action steps that you can take to help eliminate your pests. Click here to see our DIY Pest Tips